GMS can handle the complete publishing cycle of magazines on behalf of its clients. Basic services typically include:
● Regular editorial/ strategy meetings with the client to identify upcoming requirements and provide feedback on previous activities;
● Preparation of production deadlines;
● Identification, briefing and commissioning of all authors and journalists;
● Editing of copy, picture sourcing, headline writing and picture captioning;
● Fact checking and managing approvals from quoted sources;
● Translation management;
● Advertising and artwork management;
● Layout of magazine and preparation of proofs for client;
● Proofing management with client and corrections;
● Printing, mailing and online distribution management;
● Preparation of issue pdfs for and online postings.
Each project is quoted specifically to meet the exact needs of the client, a basis service as outlined above, will cost as low as US$6,950 per issue for a monthly magazine, excluding print and mailing costs.
For more information on these services or for a quotation please contact Geoff de Freitas on
+63 917 3180 837 or email us at email@example.com